Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dance for me...

This was taken from the Boyd Birthday Bash Group Shoot at the end of July by the AMAZING Gary Mitchell (who's photo blog inspired this one...link is to the right). All the work that Gary does is very sensual. He took these pictures of me in my bellydancer outfit that I just resently aquired. They came out beautifully. 'Cause Gary rocks like that :) Here's some more of my favorites from the shoot.



And then the color shots

If you'd like to see my favorite shots from this shoot go to my photobucket which also has all the other shoots I've done with Gary. So go take a look through it. And if you want to see all the shots from this shoot go to Gary's Site, it has all the shots along with the ones taken of me and Katie together on the stage.

Comments would be lovely :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary M Photo said...

Thanks for the kind words, Charity... always a pleasure to shoot with you! You always make me look good. :)

Thank you also for the props on my blog... The address is: http://garymphoto.blogspot.com/

2:32 PM  
Blogger Gary M Photo said...

Don't be a blog-slacker! We want more coolness. :)

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home