Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lacking....

Sorry for the MASSIVE lack of updates as of late. Been busy, and my internet connection kinda sucks :( But here are some pictures that I had done the other week by Dee of Flutterby Studios. She did my make-up and my hair. I need to have people do that more often :) It was fantastic. So here's what she sent me so far.
Set one: Chinese Punk


Set two: Asian Elegance

Set three: Vogue

She'll be sending the rest of the pictures to pick through as soon as my computer lets me log on her site.

As always, comments would be lovely :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ARConn said...

Glad to see another post. I for one have been waiting. (funny, I usually delete a bookmark if the site hasn't updated in three or four weeks. Intuition, apathy, I don't know.)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home