Friday, October 06, 2006

In Dayton where they Worship Satan ;)

I took a little road trip the other week to visit my best friend of thirteen years; Michelle. And since I was in Daytonland we had the fantastic Gary Mitchell come over and do some shoots with us. We did a punk set, a chicks in fishnets set, and Bubbles in a bathtub set.

So I'll give you want you all want..... hot chicks in a bathtub :)

And hot me and a bathtub lol ;)

We had Mr. Bubble AND Calgon moisturizing bubble bath. The Calgon turned the water VERY blue. We were sliding all over the bathtub and giggling the whole time. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to sit in a bath and blow bubbles, but we kept sliding in to eachother. As well as blowing them at the same time became a giggly chalenge.

And even though it will ruin the illusion, I'm NOT naked. We did a good job of covering that up. It's amazing what you can do with hair and bubbles :)

It was a good time. Even had my make-up done for the shoot. He's a friend of Michelle's and he works for MAC cosmetics (which is very well known in the make-up world) so he knew his stuff. It turned out really well even though I was a bit apprehensive since his did my make-up in lighter colors. Since we were both in very dark and gothy outfits. But it worked for the most part.

**I started writing this blog on October 6th.... then it stopped letting me up load pictures after this last on on the right..... so I saved it as a draft to try again later. After 4 different times of trying to add more pictures to this post, I've realized that it's not going to let me. So I'll move on to the next one and let the public finally have it's chance to view this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary M Photo said...

Thanks for a great shoot... it was loads of fun and a good change of pace for me. :) Anytime at all my dear...

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home